2
"
11 Nov.
I was extremely bored.So,sitting on my easy chair,I began spinning myself hastily .The world went whirling round and round and atlast I felt dizzy.It felt like something falling into an unknown depth.I never realized until I woke up that I had drifted into an uneasy sleep.
My life was always boring.Being a friendless is never easy.But its quite astonishing that I never felt alone.I always had myself to be a good friend to me."
This is an excerpt from her diary.I had stolen it when she was asleep and read it without being caught red-handed.I was always an expert in stealing diaries.After reading her diary,I feel like I know more about her.I have my own convictions.I really feel that there is always something very interesting about her.I would find out more............. .
"
11 Nov.
I was extremely bored.So,sitting on my easy chair,I began spinning myself hastily .The world went whirling round and round and atlast I felt dizzy.It felt like something falling into an unknown depth.I never realized until I woke up that I had drifted into an uneasy sleep.
My life was always boring.Being a friendless is never easy.But its quite astonishing that I never felt alone.I always had myself to be a good friend to me."
This is an excerpt from her diary.I had stolen it when she was asleep and read it without being caught red-handed.I was always an expert in stealing diaries.After reading her diary,I feel like I know more about her.I have my own convictions.I really feel that there is always something very interesting about her.I would find out more............. .
No comments:
Post a Comment